Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Future Contests

As the 'Trickier Trails' contest comes to a close, I thought this would be a good time to bring up the fact that we are planning on having more contests in the very near future. Some of them might even have cash prizes! One idea for a contest that we have will involve the leaderboard, so before I give out any future details, I will say that it is in everybody's benefit to be posting their scores, no matter how many or few they have.

However, we are open to other ideas of contests or other events that will help grow the Rich Diamond and Core Games community and help make playing our games an even more fun experience. If anybody has any ideas for new contests or anything else that would help grow community and user experience, let us know by posting a comment to this message. While we won't use every idea, your thoughts are always welcome and we just might select yours! Thank you all for your support of Core Games!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that a contest has been running but I think the contests are a great way for the players to be more interactive with each other as well as you. The scores for Trickier Trails are beyond impressive. Even though I'm too late for the contest (I just started the level set), I'm glad I can see other players' scores posted to see how I'm doing against the top players of the game. The Leaderboard is a fun feature and adds an interesting aspect to the game. I've been playing since the beginning of RD when there were only the original 80 levels to play. That was it. So a handful of us played those levels over and over and again. We never got tired of it. It was satisfying when we managed to find just 10 more points hidden somewhere in the level. We kept posting our new high scores on the PuzzleBoard. That was our challenge at that point. We had already Blued all the levels - now we wanted to go for the highest scores possible. It was fun then and it's still fun now. Keep up the good work.

JonathanJ said...

Hi Twm,
Those were certainly the days! I remember when we were just starting out, working in someone's garage, and we had several loyal customers playing the levels so often to get a better score. I'm glad you're still around and still enjoying the game!